- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Author Archives: spudders
It’s a poignant day, it’s a ‘let’s beat this’ day. For some, it’s another day of battling. I spent some time thinking – remembering friends and family that we have lost through cancer, and also sparing some thoughts for some … Continue reading
Who on earth thinks of these?! Fortunately, it’s also serpent day. I do love snakes, so in theory it should be a cracking day for me. Unfortunately, the timing isn’t that good – looking for snakes is always going to … Continue reading
Backwards running is not natural. I can also confirm, from experience, that it is not particularly easy – and it hurts! Today is ‘backwards day’. It seemed easy enough then, to slot in a quick session of running backwards during … Continue reading
These celebration days get ever more bonkers! Today is the day for inane answer machine messages. Seriously. I considered changing my mobile answer message – but as I usually end doing about a million attempts at getting it right whenever … Continue reading
That’s right, today was officially ‘fun at work day’! Of course, it’s all very well having fun, but there are days when you have to be serious at work – and it really wouldn’t have been suitable for me to … Continue reading
Google led the way in ensuring we all knew what day it was today. Their homepage even had links to help people check their data security measures. Best do what it says I guess. I’m off to change a … Continue reading
It’s Chocolate cake day! Exciting as that might seem, it pales into insignificance when you consider that it is also Holocaust Memorial Day. The theme behind the campaign for this year is: Don’t Stand By. I can’t begin to … Continue reading
Today was Australia Day, as well as peanut brittle day and military spouse day. I took the opportunity to celebrate Australia Day, by watching the Australia v India T20 cricket this morning. It was played in Australia, on Australia Day, … Continue reading
It would have been so perfect if it could have been Train day. I got on a train at 4:45am this morning, and got back again at just gone 20:30 tonight – so I had plenty of time to appreciate … Continue reading
That’s right, today is National beer can appreciation day. It’s also: visit your local quilting shop day, peanut butter day, talk like a grizzled prospector day and belly laugh day. I’m told by my wonderful wife that’s also National compliment … Continue reading