The drive across to work this morning revealed pockets of mist in the valleys, with trees and hills jutting up through the white shroud around them.
I knew just the spot to stop and take my image for the day. I just needed to time it right, as it meant stopping at a junction with the window down and taking a snap before moving on. All was set as I approached the junction, no cars behind me at all and perfect misty conditions ahead. It all went wrong at that point..
A truck on the main road was turning into the junction, and pulled up short so that I could join the main road. Darn! No option but to continue on, missing out on the image. Ah well, I managed to get an image later on from a layby. Not quite as awesome though!
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..