Nothing serious, just another blood check to make sure my Warfarin levels are doing the right thing. I tend to go for early appointments to beat the rush for parking places and so that I can still get in a full day at work. I am always impressed at the cheeriness of the staff, particularly the night shift that are leaving as I arrive – they must be really quite tired yet always have a smile and a cheerful good morning for everyone. Well done to them. A visit to a hospital can be daunting and maybe a bit scary for some, so having cheery staff around helps to lessen those feelings. I always give an equally cheery hello back of course!
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..