We’ve been driving around Exmoor today, part of the first stages in my birthday celebrations (Yes, it’s a biggie, coming up very soon). Managed to find plenty of Red deer on the open moor, at my top spot for them. We used the sat nav to get us to the B&B as it’s a bit out in the sticks… We didn’t anticipate that it would lead us down a lane that then turned into a river! First time I’ve seen a ford that you drive along, rather than across it. Was a bit deep due to rain, so we opted for safety and drove in from other direction.
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..