My image for the day struck me as soon as I reached the top step of the stairs in The Edge restaurant, turned and saw Bournemouth bay stretching out in both directions before me..
I was there for an HR breakfast briefing with Lester Aldridge LLP. A fantastic meal (scrambled eggs and smoked salmon – I resisted the full English!) followed by a very informative and engaging briefing and discussion on various employment law updates, topped off with such a magnificent view – what a way to start the working day! The image, taken on my phone, really doesn’t do it justice…
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..