Wandering along the aisles in the local supermarket this evening, I took a second glance at a display as I turned a corner……and (so I’m told) squealed! I’m not so sure it was a full on squeal though my wife is adamant it was and she is of course never wrong. 😉
Personally I think it was more of an exclamation of surprise. The reason? A whole section of Easter Biscuits! Easter biscuits are quite simply the ultimate in culinary delights and I had not expected to see them for quite a while. Anyway, they are my image of the day. I’m now off to try one..or maybe two!
Might mean I need to increase my running mileage yet again, but well worth it!
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..