A full on day that started at Poole parkrun, before moving on to St Mary’s and the FA Cup clash between Southampton and Yeovil Town. I managed to knock another 10 seconds off my years best time at parkrun, whilst we lost the football match.. I’m not a bad loser though , so happily chose this shot as the second half got underway, as my image for the day. In all honesty, we didn’t expect a win (although we all hoped it might happen!) and I was just pleased that we gave them a good game and didn’t just roll over and wait for the goals to come in. The first half in particular was quite even, though over the course of the 90 minutes I’ll agree that the result reflected the number of chances.. There’s always next year to win the FA Cup. This year is all about staying in the Championship.
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..