I had a day off work today. Not the most relaxing of days off though – in fact, I’d have loved it to have been just a standard day in the office! I spent my day sat in front of the computer, intent on breaking the back of the latest assignment for my HR Management course. It’s mentally tough work, and calls for plenty of coffee! The good news is that I have made the word count required, and it’s just a case of tidying up before I submit it to my assessor. The bad news? I get another load of work next week!
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..