Not that I’m particularly superstitious, but for some people January 13th is a day to keep a close on any opportunity for bad luck to strike. Not so in the case of todays image. Disaster struck for the owner of this small boat well before today. It was first washed up onto the railway embankment at Holes Bay, Poole in the storms that hit in December. It has since moved, dragged around by the currents, floods and more gales – but is still in the bay looking a rather sorry sight. This was taken mid-tide. At high tide it’s even further under.. It seems to have been abandoned – though I guess it must be salvageable?
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..