It was sunny today! For the first time in about a billion days there were long spells of sun. I took the opportunity to get out of the office at lunchtime and take a wander over the heath, to meet up with the work party of volunteers. It’s a great mix of volunteers, who turn up every Thursday for a day of practical tasks (usually scrub/pine clearance). They all thoroughly enjoy their day, and it was really lovely to be able to catch up with them and have a great chat over lunch – jacket potato cooked to perfection by the wardens. Before long though, I had to bid farewell and get back to the office again – and a good cuppa!
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..