I was determined that I wouldn’t feature the rain, as I hoped that if I ignore it, it might go away… Not a chance, it seems! As I was busy working away this evening I simply couldn’t ignore it hammering down out there. So I have embraced the rain! Not literally, but I have used it for todays image. I put forced flash on, stuck the camera out of the back door and took a few shots….. this was perhaps the best of them.
- 4th February. World Cancer Day.
- 1st February. Its ‘dump a significant jerk day’!
- January 31st. Backwards running seemed such a good idea at the time…
- January 30th. Inane answering machine message day.
- January 29th. National fun at work day
- 28th January. Data protection day
- 27th January. A day to ensure that the past is not forgotten.
- January 26th. Australia day
- January 25th. It really should have been Train day.
- January 24th. Beer can appreciation day..
- January 23rd. Pie Day!
- January 22nd. Not your standard Friday.
- January 21st. It’s not just for hugs, it’s also a squirrel day
- January 20th. Penguin awareness day
- January 19th. It’s Tin can day!
- January 18th. Thesaurus day.
- Day 17 of 2016. All change on the blog…
- Day 16 of 2016. Foam roller. Friend, or foe?
- Day 15 of 2016. Flowers on a cold day.
- Day 14 of 2016. A good day for a wander..